SHARP Air Purifier FU-A80E-Wwith Hepa Filter & Active Plasma Cluster For Upto 600 SqFt
- True HEPA Filter - reduces PM2.5 to close to ZERO mcg/m3 & Plasmacluster Ion Technology removes odour and Infections in ACTIVE method from AIR & SURFACE
- Amazing CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 480m3/H- best in its class
- Dust Sensors for Monitoring Quality of Air and Auto Restart Function
Combines both ACTIVE & PASSIVE Purification (Offers balanced combination of Ion Generator, HEPA Filter, Active Carbon Filter with Auto Switching & Dust Sensor) from both AIR & SURFACE. No Harmful Ozone, Industry Best CADR of 480m3/H, Suitable for Room Size of 600Sqft. Lowest Noise level, lowest Power consumption and highest CADR!! Package include SHARP FU-A80E-W Air Purifier with True HEPA filter and Activated Carbon Pre-Filter, Operation Manual and quick Guide.
Ideal for room area: 18-30 square metres.
(SHARP recommendation is 60 square metres, but that is based on running on high speed (noisy) and testing in completely sealed settings). Hence our recommendation is 18-30 square metres.
The highest selling air purifier of India. The SHARP A80 model is unparalleled in terms of price / performance. For the price, it is one of the highest performing machines in terms of CADR and HEPA filtration.
- True HEPA Filter - reduces PM2.5 by 99.97%
- Activated carbon filter to remove odour and reduce harmful gases
- Extra layer of pre-filter provided by BreatheEasy to help extend the life of the expensive HEPA filter.
- Pre -filter endorsed by SHARP and does NOT affect the SHARP warranty.
- *BEWARE of other vendors claiming a “pre-filter”. If it does NOT have the right “resistance”, it could damage the fan and motor and blow the machine. The SHARP warranty may also be affected if it is NOT a pre-filter that is endorsed by SHARP.
- Plasmacluster Ion Technology removes odour and some harmful bacteria (tested to ensure no ozone production or accumulation in the room)
- Plasmacluster produces POSITIVE and NEGATIVE ions that balance each other out and no Ozone is produced.
- Best in class CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 480 m3/Hour
- Dust Sensor for Monitoring Quality of Air
- Auto Restart Function
- Good for rooms of up to 300 square feet (when run on medium speed) – noise issue when run on high. Recommended size as per “BreatheEasy” is 180 sq ft to 300 sq ft.
- Child lock and lights off function
- Low noise level and power consumption
- Warranty: 1 Year (does NOT include filter changes)
Tips for Use.
- Remove plastic bag from filters before turning on the machine
- Ideally, turn the machine on about an hour before you enter the room.
- Don’t keep the machine running when you are not in the room.
- Do not run the machine with windows and doors open.
- When you turn the machine on, put it on “Medium” speed. Press the “Shower” button immediately. This will turn the fan to high speed for 1 hour and automatically take it back to “Medium” after 1 hour.
- The noise level on Medium is reasonable. On high it is quite loud.
- Do NOT wash the HEPA or active carbon filter. They will get damaged.
- Once every 3-4 weeks, remove pre-filter, vacuum lightly, wash, and hang dry. (Do NOT wring dry)
- Alternate between the two pieces of pre-filters every few weeks.