Protection Plan For MacBook Air / 13 Inch MacBook Pro (MD015FE/A)
- One Stop for Expert Technical Support. | Apple Hardware Coverage. | Software Support Included.
- Only Prepaid Orders. COD NOT ELIGIBLE.
- Please read the below details carefully before placing an order: ==>> Buyer needs to provide the Serial Number/IMEI number of the product to the seller after placing the order. ==>> The Product would be registered by the Seller and Buyer would receive an SMS and email confirming the Successful Registration of the Product.
- Buyer needs to provide the details of the iPhone which is still under warranty only. The iPhone whose warranty has lapsed would not be extended by this product purchase.
Most Apple hardware comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. To extend your coverage further, purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan. Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating system, and many applications, Apple products are truly integrated systems. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
Applecare+ for Mac
MaEvery Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Mac and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage1
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site3
- Mail-in repair for portable computers3: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair3: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service provider
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax1
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks